Home

Yağsız Yağsız Gezgin varmak reddit switch xci konsey saldırı bazı

Sonic Frontiers Nsp or Xci not working : r/SwitchPirates

Unable to pull .xci files from switch using DBI MTP : r/SwitchPirates
Unable to pull .xci files from switch using DBI MTP : r/SwitchPirates

The XCI rebuilder : r/SwitchHaxing
The XCI rebuilder : r/SwitchHaxing

I can't play the XCI files using DBI (explanation in comments) :  r/SwitchPirates
I can't play the XCI files using DBI (explanation in comments) : r/SwitchPirates

Well that's SXOS fully gone now then : r/SwitchPirates
Well that's SXOS fully gone now then : r/SwitchPirates

Whenever I attempt to download an xci with dbi this happens. Any help? :  r/SwitchPirates
Whenever I attempt to download an xci with dbi this happens. Any help? : r/SwitchPirates

I can't play the XCI files using DBI (explanation in comments) :  r/SwitchPirates
I can't play the XCI files using DBI (explanation in comments) : r/SwitchPirates

XCI Organizer v0.0.7 : r/SwitchHaxing
XCI Organizer v0.0.7 : r/SwitchHaxing

Hey guys, I tried to download Switch sports from Nswu2 as nsp or xci itself  via torrent but my Switch says the game is corrupted. So I wanted to ask if  you
Hey guys, I tried to download Switch sports from Nswu2 as nsp or xci itself via torrent but my Switch says the game is corrupted. So I wanted to ask if you

The preload for Nintendo Switch started! : r/GTATrilogy
The preload for Nintendo Switch started! : r/GTATrilogy

In trying to install a .xci via tinfoil. It keeps getting stuck here. I've  used a program to split the .xci so I can get it onto the sd card but this
In trying to install a .xci via tinfoil. It keeps getting stuck here. I've used a program to split the .xci so I can get it onto the sd card but this

Switchxci (u/Switch-xci) - Reddit
Switchxci (u/Switch-xci) - Reddit

Switch NSP and XCI
Switch NSP and XCI

HOW TO ADD GAMES TO MY MODDED SWITCH? : r/SwitchPirates
HOW TO ADD GAMES TO MY MODDED SWITCH? : r/SwitchPirates

XCI Organizer v0.0.1 : r/SwitchHacks
XCI Organizer v0.0.1 : r/SwitchHacks

Does anyone know why these XCI files won't load? : r/SwitchPirates
Does anyone know why these XCI files won't load? : r/SwitchPirates

Yuzu switch rom folder not recognizing XCI file? : r/SteamDeckEmulation
Yuzu switch rom folder not recognizing XCI file? : r/SteamDeckEmulation

XCI-to-Split-NSP: A tool for those on FAT32 and cannot convert XCI files  larger than 4GB directly on the Switch : r/SwitchHacks
XCI-to-Split-NSP: A tool for those on FAT32 and cannot convert XCI files larger than 4GB directly on the Switch : r/SwitchHacks

Ehy, i'm new to switch hacking. i tried installing Switch sports (XCI,  Tinfoil) and Celeste (NSP, Goldleaf). both gave me this. is there any fix?  : r/SwitchPirates
Ehy, i'm new to switch hacking. i tried installing Switch sports (XCI, Tinfoil) and Celeste (NSP, Goldleaf). both gave me this. is there any fix? : r/SwitchPirates

What does XCI mean in the shop? : r/SwitchPirates
What does XCI mean in the shop? : r/SwitchPirates

Switchxci got suspended from twitter : r/SwitchPirates
Switchxci got suspended from twitter : r/SwitchPirates

I've downloaded the xci for totk and installed it through tinfoil but on my  home menu it's title comes with a cloud symbol, and says”you must own the  software to play it” :
I've downloaded the xci for totk and installed it through tinfoil but on my home menu it's title comes with a cloud symbol, and says”you must own the software to play it” :

Cant install TOTK xci with DBI. What am i doing wrong? : r/SwitchPirates
Cant install TOTK xci with DBI. What am i doing wrong? : r/SwitchPirates

XCI Organizer (based on XCI Explorer) | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video  Game Community
XCI Organizer (based on XCI Explorer) | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

Persona 5 Royal NSP / XCI leaked? : r/SwitchPirates
Persona 5 Royal NSP / XCI leaked? : r/SwitchPirates

Whenever I use awoo or dbi to install the new .xci game I get these errors:  : r/SwitchPirates
Whenever I use awoo or dbi to install the new .xci game I get these errors: : r/SwitchPirates